Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007 Goals

So, Fudgey wants our goals for 2007 soon! I know at least some of the stitching I want to do but new charts will come out and how to fit everything in and how much of each? Here is the list of what I will be working on, I just have to figure out how much of each:

HAED:
Angel
Wizard of Oz
Mask of Colours
Tahliana Flower Bud Fae
Blossom Fae
Pine Cone Fairy

OTHER:
Patchwork Sampler
Taj Mahal Mandala Garden

I have ordered the threads and beads for Taj Mahal- ouch! Thank goodness for Christmas money. I just have to figure out the fabric since the expectation is over two which is NOT my favourite.

Now I will sit down over the next few days and decide how much of each!

1 comment:

fudgey said...

question..
what happens if nadia releases some more incredible flower charts?? hmm, how do they fit into the tate sampler.. i am still hoping for lavender and poppy ( of course)
i bet the threads for taj were scary... did you go the recommended or did you see if there was a vikki clayton aternative, i know she has done some of the chatelaines