Monday, January 22, 2007

Bits and Pieces

Fudgey is missing Angel so I am being re-assuring- she is not completely ignored; I have done some stitching on her but do not have an updated picture. She will be worked on again shortly.
Yes... there are certain Fae's with Type A personalities screaming as well, but they will have to wait a short while. Wizard of Oz is currently on the floorstand and is actively being worked on. Leigh's RR is on the Q-sanps and is being worked as the alternative to Oz.
But... I have another new start. I received the beads and some of the threads for my Chatelaine- Taj Mahal Mandala Garden so that has been started because I simply could not resist. I am doing it on 16 count Aida; certainly not a favourite but I simply cannot stitch over 2 so 32 count was not an option. I have a total and complete mental block about over 2 and constantly miscount so over 2 is a no go.
So as it stands right now I will stitch Oz for another few days and then Angel then the screaming Faes, with the RR and Taj Mahal as alternatives.

1 comment:

fudgey said...

sounds like all your wips need to go to a charm school too..

mine all do as well..

and we all know i am about to be sooo bad and start another.. what is WRONG with me..

i am glad angel might get a look in sometime soon... you have done a such a good job on her up to this point..
as you have on everything but she is massive!!
and your first so deserves a special place in your rotation...