Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Quick Update

I have been stitching and not blogging this week it seems. I have finished about 1/3 of a page on Wizard of Oz and now moved Angel back on the stand. It is going well and should be able to post an update this week sometime. It does bring out an interesting point. This was my first HAED start and I followed the suggestions and used 25 count. It is a very dark picture and is being stitched on white Lugana. Everything else I am working on is on 28 count various fabrics. It is amazing as I go back to the 25 count how much easier it is to stitch on. Not so much the visual, I can see the 28 count but more the ease of getting the needle through the fabric. The coverage is not as dense but part of that is because the fabric is white. So now I have to decide when I start my next piece, not in the near future, what count to use!

No comments: