Friday, December 29, 2006

My Dilemma

I have a real problem! I absolutely love Nadia's Pine Cone Fae and I have received the chart. I wanted to include it in my large Nadia piece and make it my project for the 2007 SAL. But... it is the wrong size! Now I don't know what to do. I had planned 9 fairies for this but what do you think of 8- with 3 on the top and bottom rows and 2 centred on the middle row, one of which would be Pine Cone. Calla Lily is the same size and could be the second chart on the middle row. I would do the 2 middle ones with background and all of the others without

1 comment:

fudgey said...

sorry.. i have been on a blog hiatus..
how too big is it?? can you just shave a bit off the edges?

i do like your other idea too though.. funny i love Calla as well an dthey would look good next to each other..
you know Pine cone is one of the possibilities for the challenge...