Friday, March 23, 2007

My Weekend Plans

This will probably be a weekend short on stitching, but sometimes that is OK. On Saturday I am going to The Beach (aka Beaches) a lovely neighbourhood in Toronto with a boardwalk along the water and some interesting shopping. It is only the start of spring here but the weather is supposed to be mild and hopefully no rain so it will be fun. Then on Sunday I need to get some work done for work. There will be a little stitching in between though- still working on Blossom and Sheri's RR. I am seriously thinking about focusing on Blossom for the next little while. A Multi Finisher blinkie has become an obsession and it would complete one of my yearly goals. Am I trying to justify this- Oh yes!
Also in just over a week the Tranquility Sampler starts- I know I will not be stitching a page a week on this but I am sooo looking forward to the chart. Thank you Fudgey.

I decided I should share my furbaby with the world. This is Bella, she is almost 2, weighs about 3.2kg and is half chihuahua and half poodle!



1 comment:

fudgey said...

how cute your furbaby is.. she looks tiny.
sounds like you have wonderful plans for the weekend.. hope the weather is/was nice..
i too am looking forward tio the mystery sampler... and i will be cheering you from afar on reaching that multi finisher blinkie!!