Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I Started...

I started my Patchwork Sampler last Thursday and worked on it and Michelle's RR this weekend. Unfortunately no picture of Michelles but I did manage a picture of the sampler:

It is not a great picture, the colours are brighter in real life. Now for the colours:
Turquoise is Soie d'Alger 132
Bright Multicolour is Colorwash Jelly Bean
Purple is from Vikki but it was a sample with no name or number (or I lost it)
Purple/Green/Yellow multi is Vikki's Dragon Tongue
Gold is Splendor 909




I am soooo loving doing this. I get to pick the colours. I cannot draw a stick man to save my life but I love playing with colours. Coloured pencils, pens and markers are toys to me.

I am now waiting for 2 silk thread shipments- one from Vikki and one from Stitching Bits and Bobs with a variety of silk threads....playtime!

1 comment:

fudgey said...

its so pretty!! what a wonderful start..you must post it in haedless.. should we start a stickied sal thread for the two of us and anyone else who starts? isn't it fun playing with colour!!!