Sunday, October 29, 2006

Enabling, Silks and Notefish

I love to cross stitch and about a year ago I was in my LNS and they showed me the HAED charts and I had to have one.
Then I discovered the HAED Website and BB and started a major stash acquisition of charts.
Then there is alot of discussion about using silk threads so off I go to look at silk threads and think I would like a new start in silks. Decide that the conversion of a HAED is too much so look for alternatives.
Then Fudgey in her blog starts showing a Patchwork Sampler that is absolutely amazing. She passes on the information about the chart.
Then I contact Ina about the Patchwork Sampler and order that and 2 other charts.
So now I can seriously look at silks and end up with a wishlist spanning several worksheets in Excel and cannot figure out what I really want.
Then Annette from the BB shows her Notefish Wish List and I can finally get organized with all my desires and I have started this project. I love it. It is easy to use and completely visual! See the link to the right.

5 comments:

Arthemise said...

Uh-oh, you're in trouble now! Silks are addictive.

Dede said...

Hi, I think you need to share your Notefish wishlist so we can all see it!

Terri in Ajax said...

I did the share thing, hope it works!

fudgey said...

well goodness dare i ask how long that took...
and yes silks are addictive.. you are toast now....

Terri in Ajax said...

I am so toast- I admit it.
It took about 4 hours in total